- One nominated GP member, plus one nominated GP deputy, from each PBC cluster who may alternate with the nominated member
- PEC Chair
- Director of Commissioning and Primary Care (or Deputy)
- PCT Primary Care lead
- Representative from Directorate of Public Health / Medical Director
- Finance representative from the PCT
- PPI representative
- Provider Services Representative*
*From April 2008, provider services will be an ‘arms length’ commissioned service, and as such, may be excluded from discussions where a potential conflict of interest may arise.
In addition the PCT Chair and the Chief Executive may from time to time attend and will receive papers.